Pre-compiled images and packages or compile-instructions for different Linux distributions. If you maintain an image/package for another distribution, let us know on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Debian-based systems apt-repository
- RPM-based systems rpm-repository
- Fedora 19 to 21 pre-compiled images by Kenjiro Nakayama
- CentOS 7 pre-compiled images by Kenjiro Nakayama
- Gentoo Compile instructions maintained by David Heidelberger A manifest with v0.90 is available for download here (provided by David Lebrun). An overlay by Ronny Boesger.
- ArchLinux package maintained by Baptiste Jonglez
- OpenSUSE repository maintained by Michal Hrusecky
- NixOS: Matthieu Coudron maintains MPTCP kernel and additional packages. To install an MPTCP kernel, add "
boot.kernelPackages = pkgs.linuxPackages_mptcp;" to your